I love this delicious sandwich, especially with extra crisp English Cucumber. I have made these for parties and showers. I purchase a small party loaf of whole wheat bread or even sourdough--whatever is available and just downsize the sandwiches. —Missi Selin, Bothell, Washington
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- 3 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- Spread toast with cream cheese. Top with cucumber, sprouts and pepper. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Crisp Finger Sandwich in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p63
Reviews for Crisp Finger Sandwich
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review