I love this delicious sandwich, especially with extra crisp English Cucumber. I have made these for parties and showers. I purchase a small party loaf of whole wheat bread or even sourdough--whatever is available and just downsize the sandwiches. —Missi Selin, Bothell, Washington
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- 3 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- Spread toast with cream cheese. Top with cucumber, sprouts and pepper. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Crisp Finger Sandwich in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p63
Reviews for Crisp Finger Sandwich
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2012
"Making it again for the 2nd time in one week. So I think I really enjoyed this healthy,meatless sandwich!"