Crisp Finger Sandwich Recipe
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- 3 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Spread toast with cream cheese. Top with cucumber, sprouts and pepper. Yield: 1 serving.
1 sandwich equals 136 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Crisp Finger Sandwich
"Making it again for the 2nd time in one week. So I think I really enjoyed this healthy,meatless sandwich!"