Crisp Finger Sandwich
I love this delicious sandwich, especially with extra crisp English Cucumber. I have made these for parties and showers. I purchase a small party loaf of whole wheat bread or even sourdough--whatever is available and just downsize the sandwiches. —Missi Selin, Bothell, Washington
1 ServingsPrep/Total: 10 min.
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- 3 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- Spread toast with cream cheese. Top with cucumber, sprouts and
- pepper. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 136 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.