- 2 cups finely chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Crisp Cucumber Salsa
Sort By :
"I put this over chicken and it was delicious and healthy! My kids don't like spicy so I put a chile pepper instead of jalapeno. I think it would be great both ways."
"Great salsa. Refreshing. Was very nicely paired with a Hendrick's Gin Martini!"
"Best salsa I've ever had. I make it all the time and everybody comments on how great it is. The kids even love it. I like that it's not the traditional tomatoe salsa."
"I love this salsa. But does anyone know if this can be canned?"