- 2 cups finely chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Crisp Cucumber Salsa
Sort By :
"I made this salsa. I increased the red onion and added 2 small cubed avocado's and doubled the sour cream/lime mixture. It was gobbled up in no time. I served it as a side with Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken. It is definitely something I will be making often. My family raved about it. Thank you Charlene for a wonderful recipe!"
"I made this salsa and it is soo good and adds a fresh cool hot yet spicy flavor to tacos, tostadas, sopes, and even over eggs and ham. I love it and so does all my family."
"I wasn't too impressed with this recipe. I thought it would be fun to change things up with this "salsa" but it didn't cut it for me :("
"I put this over chicken and it was delicious and healthy! My kids don't like spicy so I put a chile pepper instead of jalapeno. I think it would be great both ways."