These crisp shortbread-like cookies from Sharon Crider are wonderful with a cup of coffee. "They're delicious and so easy to make."-Sharon Crider, Juction City, Kansas
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, beat butter and pudding mix until smooth. Gradually beat in flour. Fold in pecans. Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets; flatten to 1/2 in. with the bottom of a glass coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 10-13 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Butter Pecan Cookies in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p9
Reviews for Crisp Butter Pecan Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review