Crisp and Nutty Mix
On those busy days when running on the track or running to class, this mixture of dried fruit, cereal, nuts and more is the ultimate combination for munching. —Mike Tchou, Pepper Pike, Ohio
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup Wheat Chex
- 1 cup Multi Grain Cheerios
- 1 cup reduced-fat Triscuits, broken
- 1 cup yogurt-covered pretzels
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup dried apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- 1/2 cup M&M's® Brand Dark Chocolate Candies
- 1/3 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 250 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.