Crimson Cranberry Punch
This refreshing punch only calls for three ingredients so you can whip it up at a moment's notice. I rely on a pretty ice ring to keep it cool during holiday get-togethers.—Judie White of Florien, Louisiana
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 3-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) white grape juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3 orange slices
- 3 lemon slices
- Place the cranberries in a 4-1/2-cup ring mold coated with cooking
- spray. Slowly pour a small amount of cold water into the mold to
- barely cover berries; freeze until solid. Add remaining water;
- freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, combine grape juice and cranberry juice
- concentrate in a large punch bowl; stir in soda. Unmold ice ring;
- place fruit side up in punch bowl. Add orange and lemon slices.
- Yield: 5 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 113 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch, 1 fruit.