Crimson Cranberry Punch Recipe
This refreshing punch only calls for three ingredients so you can whip it up at a moment's notice. I rely on a pretty ice ring to keep it cool during holiday get-togethers.Judie White of Florien, Louisiana
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 3-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) white grape juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3 orange slices
- 3 lemon slices
- Place the cranberries in a 4-1/2-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Slowly pour a small amount of cold water into the mold to barely cover berries; freeze until solid. Add remaining water; freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, combine grape juice and cranberry juice concentrate in a large punch bowl; stir in soda. Unmold ice ring; place fruit side up in punch bowl. Add orange and lemon slices. Yield: 5 quarts.
Originally published as Crimson Cranberry Punch in Light & Tasty October 2005, p33
Reviews for Crimson Cranberry Punch(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2009
Had this punch for my Christmas Boxing Day open house. The guest really liked it and will use it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >