This refreshing punch only calls for three ingredients so you can whip it up at a moment's notice. I rely on a pretty ice ring to keep it cool during holiday get-togethers.—Judie White of Florien, Louisiana
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 3-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) white grape juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3 orange slices
- 3 lemon slices
- Place the cranberries in a 4-1/2-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Slowly pour a small amount of cold water into the mold to barely cover berries; freeze until solid. Add remaining water; freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, combine grape juice and cranberry juice concentrate in a large punch bowl; stir in soda. Unmold ice ring; place fruit side up in punch bowl. Add orange and lemon slices. Yield: 5 quarts.
Originally published as Crimson Cranberry Punch in Light & Tasty October 2005, p33
Reviews for Crimson Cranberry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2009
"Had this punch for my Christmas Boxing Day open house. The guest really liked it and will use it again."