- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (about 10 ounces)
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large saucepan, combine mayonnaise, flour, bouillon and pepper. Gradually add milk; stir until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Add turkey and vegetables; heat through. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into two rectangles. Seal perforations. Place over turkey mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crescent Turkey Casserole
"My husband really liked the crescent rolls on the top. I made the crescents lattice so it made for a nice presentation. I did add a little bit of sage for added flare. I also used olive oil based mayo and fat free milk."
"This was delicious. Nice change from a mushroom soup-based casserole or the cheesy ones. I made my own biscuit topping, adding extra butter :-) to approximate the buttery flakiness of the crescent rolls."
"This is such a delicious recipe! I used Grands Crescent rolls and didn't cut a hole in it."
"very delicious and making for the 2nd time today....gonna be a regular at our house"
"Definitely simple enough and absolutely delicious!"
"Very good! We made some modifications though! Added some cubed cooked potato, some sour cream, Mrs. Dash, garlic pepper, addt'l milk & some cheddar cheese...turned out creamy & delicious! Instead of the crescent rolls w/ used a Cheddar Biscuit Topping from another Simple & Delicious Recipe! This was a hit with everyone!"
"Very creamy and delicious. I made it with cubed chicken breast seasoned with Mrs. Dash."
"I made this recipe tonight with chicken, instead of turkey. It was quick, easy, and delicious! Will definitely make this again (probably this weekend with leftover turkey!) Next time, I may double the recipe so we will have leftovers!"
"I combined this recipe and another one and fixed it with an Almond Crust.1 cup grated old cheddar cheese (can use more)1/2 cup slivered almond2 Tbsp melted butterIn a small bowl mix together 1 cup grated cheddar with slicedalmonds, then sprinkle over the crescent roll crust. Drizzle with melted butter on top before baking. Very good."