Crescent Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (about 10 ounces), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a saucepan, mix first four ingredients until smooth; gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add vegetables and turkey; cook and stir until heated through. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- 2. Unroll crescent dough and separate into eight triangles; arrange over turkey mixture. Bake until heated through and topping is golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece: 453 calories, 28g fat (6g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 671mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Crescent Turkey Casserole
"used ground beef and added a can of corn , cheddar cheese soup and a spoonful of sour cream totally a hit with grown men!! will definitely make it again!! loved it!!"
"My husband really liked the crescent rolls on the top. I made the crescents lattice so it made for a nice presentation. I did add a little bit of sage for added flare. I also used olive oil based mayo and fat free milk."
"This is such a delicious recipe! I used Grands Crescent rolls and didn't cut a hole in it."
"very delicious and making for the 2nd time today....gonna be a regular at our house"
"Definitely simple enough and absolutely delicious!"
"Very good! We made some modifications though! Added some cubed cooked potato, some sour cream, Mrs. Dash, garlic pepper, addt'l milk & some cheddar cheese...turned out creamy & delicious! Instead of the crescent rolls w/ used a Cheddar Biscuit Topping from another Simple & Delicious Recipe! This was a hit with everyone!"
"Very creamy and delicious. I made it with cubed chicken breast seasoned with Mrs. Dash."
"I combined this recipe and another one and fixed it with an Almond Crust.1 cup grated old cheddar cheese (can use more)1/2 cup slivered almond2 Tbsp melted butterIn a small bowl mix together 1 cup grated cheddar with slicedalmonds, then sprinkle over the crescent roll crust. Drizzle with melted butter on top before baking. Very good."
"I combined this recipe and another one and made it with an Almond Crust.1 cup grated old cheddar cheese (can use more)1/2 cup slivered almond2 tablespoons melted butterIn a small bowl mix together 1-1/2 cups grated cheddar with slicedalmonds, then sprinkle over the crescent roll crust. Drizzle with melted butter on top before baking."
"This recipe is awesome and my family absolutely loves it. It's a recipe we'll be keeping for a long, long time."
"This recipe was a success...quick and easy. I made a mistake and used the larger can of rolls but a thicker crust didn't seem to matter. I was glad I tried this recipe!"