- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large saucepan, combine mayonnaise, flour, bouillon and pepper. Gradually add milk; stir until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Add turkey and vegetables; heat through. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into two rectangles. Seal perforations. Place over turkey mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crescent Turkey Casserole
Sort By :
"This is such a delicious recipe! I used Grands Crescent rolls and didn't cut a hole in it."
"very delicious and making for the 2nd time today....gonna be a regular at our house"
"Definitely simple enough and absolutely delicious!"
"Very good! We made some modifications though! Added some cubed cooked potato, some sour cream, Mrs. Dash, garlic pepper, addt'l milk & some cheddar cheese...turned out creamy & delicious! Instead of the crescent rolls w/ used a Cheddar Biscuit Topping from another Simple & Delicious Recipe! This was a hit with everyone!"