- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (about 10 ounces), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a saucepan, mix first four ingredients until smooth; gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add vegetables and turkey; cook and stir until heated through. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Fold dough crosswise in half; roll or press into an 8-in. square. Place over turkey mixture. If desired, cut holes in top.
- Bake until heated through and topping is golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crescent Turkey Casserole
"used ground beef and added a can of corn , cheddar cheese soup and a spoonful of sour cream totally a hit with grown men!! will definitely make it again!! loved it!!"
"My husband really liked the crescent rolls on the top. I made the crescents lattice so it made for a nice presentation. I did add a little bit of sage for added flare. I also used olive oil based mayo and fat free milk."
"This is such a delicious recipe! I used Grands Crescent rolls and didn't cut a hole in it."
"very delicious and making for the 2nd time today....gonna be a regular at our house"
"Definitely simple enough and absolutely delicious!"
"Very good! We made some modifications though! Added some cubed cooked potato, some sour cream, Mrs. Dash, garlic pepper, addt'l milk & some cheddar cheese...turned out creamy & delicious! Instead of the crescent rolls w/ used a Cheddar Biscuit Topping from another Simple & Delicious Recipe! This was a hit with everyone!"
"Very creamy and delicious. I made it with cubed chicken breast seasoned with Mrs. Dash."