- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (about 10 ounces)
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large saucepan, combine mayonnaise, flour, bouillon and pepper. Gradually add milk; stir until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Add turkey and vegetables; heat through. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into two rectangles. Seal perforations. Place over turkey mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crescent Turkey Casserole
Sort By :
"This was delicious. Nice change from a mushroom soup-based casserole or the cheesy ones. I made my own biscuit topping, adding extra butter :-) to approximate the buttery flakiness of the crescent rolls."
"This is such a delicious recipe! I used Grands Crescent rolls and didn't cut a hole in it."
"very delicious and making for the 2nd time today....gonna be a regular at our house"
"Definitely simple enough and absolutely delicious!"