Crescent-Topped Turkey Amandine Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large saucepan, combine first six ingredients; heat through. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Unroll crescent dough and place over turkey mixture.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cheese, almonds and butter. Spoon over dough. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 895 calories, 67g fat (19g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 1185mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 42g protein.
Reviews for Crescent-Topped Turkey Amandine
"Easy and tasty - I added chopped up bok choy"
"This was amazing. I think I would eat this every day. Again AMAZING"
"Excellent easy recipe. I made the following changes: Skipped the water chestnuts, used mixture of mozzarella, Parmesan, and cheddar cheese and spiced it up with oregano, pepper, dash of Cayenne. I may try this with chicken instead of Turkey the next time."
"Swapped the celery out for a small box of chopped spinach, thawed and water squeezed out. Also added 1 beaten egg to firm up the meat mixture. Yummy!"
"Made this for supper tonight. The celery was JUST WRONG"
"This is delicious! My toddlers weren't crazy about the crunchy texture with the celery and water chestnuts, though."