- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large saucepan, combine first six ingredients; heat through. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Unroll crescent dough and place over turkey mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, almonds and butter. Spoon over dough. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Crescent-Topped Turkey Amandine
Sort By :
"Easy and tasty - I added chopped up bok choy"
"This was amazing. I think I would eat this every day. Again AMAZING"
"Excellent easy recipe. I made the following changes: Skipped the water chestnuts, used mixture of mozzarella, Parmesan, and cheddar cheese and spiced it up with oregano, pepper, dash of Cayenne. I may try this with Chicken instead of Turkey the next time."
"This was a wonderful dish to make for a holiday potluck. I also sprinkled some whole, fresh cranberries on the top before baking to add a little holiday color."
"Swapped the celery out for a small box of chopped spinach, thawed and water squeezed out. Also added 1 beaten egg to firm up the meat mixture. Yummy!"