Crescent Sausage Rolls Recipe
- 1/3 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten, divided
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sausage, garlic powder, parsley, Parmesan cheese, basil and 2 tablespoons beaten egg. Unroll crescent dough and separate into two rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; seal perforations.
- 2. Spoon sausage mixture into the center of each rectangle. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Brush with remaining egg.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Cut into slices; serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
1 roll (prepared with reduced-fat sausage and reduced-fat cheese) equals 538 calories, 35 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 180 mg cholesterol, 1,204 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Crescent Sausage Rolls
"This is such and easy recipe and is very yummy. I don't eat egg so i substituted greek yogurt instead and sprayed the top with olive oil and they turned out awesome!"