- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll each tube of crescent dough; separate each dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread 1 teaspoon filling along the wide end of each triangle; carefully roll up once to form brim of hat.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Rotate halfway through baking to ensure even browning. Yield: 16 rolls.
Originally published as Witch Hats in Ultimate Halloween 2016
Reviews for Crescent Roll Witch Hats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review