- into shell; arrange cheese slices on top. Spread with remaining
- beaten egg. Mix water and remaining egg yolk; set aside.
- Unroll second tube of crescent dough; place four sections of dough
- together to form a 12-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Press perforations to
- seal; roll dough into a 12-in. square.
- Brush edges of bottom crust with some of the egg yolk mixture; place
- dough on top of filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in
- top. Brush top with remaining egg yolk mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes, tenting with foil after 15 minutes if necessary.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 418 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 164 mg cholesterol, 1,110 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.