Crescent Bundle Surprises
Everyone will love finding the delicious goodie inside these tender rolls! “I tried this recipe at our teenager's New Year's Eve party-it was a hit!” says Joyce Platfoot of Wapakoneta, Ohio.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 fun-size Snickers candy bars, halved
- 1/4 cup cream cheese frosting
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; cut each in half,
- forming two triangles. Place a candy bar half on each triangle. Fold
- dough over candy and pinch corners together to seal. Place on an
- ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Remove to a wire
- rack. Cut a small hole in the corner of a resealable plastic bag.
- Fill bag with frosting; pipe over rolls. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bundle equals 110 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.