Everyone will love finding the delicious goodie inside these tender rolls! “I tried this recipe at our teenager's New Year's Eve party-it was a hit!” says Joyce Platfoot of Wapakoneta, Ohio.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 fun-size Snickers candy bars, halved
- 1/4 cup cream cheese frosting
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; cut each in half, forming two triangles. Place a candy bar half on each triangle. Fold dough over candy and pinch corners together to seal. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Remove to a wire rack. Cut a small hole in the corner of a resealable plastic bag. Fill bag with frosting; pipe over rolls. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Crescent Bundle Surprises in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p25
Reviews for Crescent Bundle Surprises
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review