- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 fun-size Snickers candy bars, halved
- 1/4 cup cream cheese frosting
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; cut each in half, forming two triangles. Place a candy bar half on each triangle. Fold dough over candy and pinch corners together to seal. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Remove to a wire rack. Cut a small hole in the corner of a resealable plastic bag. Fill bag with frosting; pipe over rolls. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Crescent Bundle Surprises
"Great idea! Used mini peanut butter cup with great results. Teenage boys loved them!! Great when oven was already being used for dinner."
"Crescent Bundle Surprises are a wonderful treat. Serve to unexpected company [any age]. Serve with coffee, milk, tea [hot or iced], juice. This is a killer recipe for a sweet treat made from crescent roll pastry. The Cream Cheese Frosting is a wonderful endorsement for a pastry with a Hidden Center Filling! Always confirm that you stock supplies in your Pantry/Refrigerator to be able to whip up a treat to offer unexpected guests. Enjoy!"
"These are the best quick dessert/treats EVER! I use a cinnabon icing over them and I have people from work begging me to make them all the time! These things are AMAZING!!!"
"These were super easy and even my DH who doesn't like dessert ate them! My kids loved them too!"
"This recipe is so good to eat, and so simple to make, it's a keeper for sure. It's one my family and I absolutely love and will be making many more times."