Crescent Brunch Bake Recipe
Brunch does not always mean a large gathering; It can be small too. This recipe prepares a perfect brunch dish in no time at all. It has a wonderful flavor.—Aaron Matthews, Montreal, North Carolina
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Crumble sausage into skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- 2. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased shallow 3-cup baking dish. Trim dough even with edge of dish. Fill with sausage and cheese.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 425°for 16-20 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Crescent Brunch Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC