Brunch does not always mean a large gathering; It can be small too. This recipe prepares a perfect brunch dish in no time at all. It has a wonderful flavor.—Aaron Matthews, Montreal, North Carolina
- 1/4 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crumble sausage into skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased shallow 3-cup baking dish. Trim dough even with edge of dish. Fill with sausage and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 425°for 16-20 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crescent Brunch Bake in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p16
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Crescent Brunch Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2012
"The only thing I changed was to use hot sausage mix. Loved it. Very easy!"
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2010
"Quick and Delicious!!!"