Crescent Beef Bake Recipe
This rich pie tastes like lasagna gut with a buttery crescent roll topping instead of noodles. It was a favorite of my four boys when they were growing up.—Beverly Fournier, Bark River, Michigan
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- 2. Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles; spread with sour cream. Roll into crescents. Place in two rows over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 563 calories, 36g fat (19g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 863mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
Reviews for Crescent Beef Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC