This rich pie tastes like lasagna gut with a buttery crescent roll topping instead of noodles. It was a favorite of my four boys when they were growing up.—Beverly Fournier, Bark River, Michigan
Recommended: 41 Recipes to Make with Crescent Dough
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles; spread with sour cream. Roll into crescents. Place in two rows over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Crescent Beef Bake in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p283
Reviews for Crescent Beef Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review