- Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet
- as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels
- in between.
- Line greased muffin cups with crepes; fill two-thirds full with
- sausage mixture. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cover loosely with
- foil; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Yield: 16 crepe cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 209 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.