- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- FILLING :
- 1/2 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- For crepe batter, in a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk and butter. Combine flour and salt; add to egg mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and mayonnaise. Stir in sausage mixture and cheese; set aside.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet. Stir crepe batter; pour 2 tablespoons into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer.
- Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- Line greased muffin cups with crepes; fill two-thirds full with sausage mixture. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cover loosely with foil; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 16 crepe cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Crepe Quiche Cups
Sort By :
"these were perfectly elegant! i covered mine with foil nearly right away instead of waiting for 15 minutes. next time i might add a bit more flavor to the eggs. definitely make again."
"Served this as part of my large Easter brunch and the only thing I regret was not making more! Will be a regular brunch item from now on."
"Probably not on the wonton wrappers, they won't crisp up when baked. Why not try the phyllo mini tart cups in the freezer section by the cool whip."
"not a review, sorry! could you make this with wnton wrappers?"