Creole Salmon Fillets Recipe
- 4 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first three ingredients. Add salmon; shake to coat.
- 2. Place salmon on a broiler pan or baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 10-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 318 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 767mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 34g protein .
Reviews for Creole Salmon Fillets
"I found this combination of spices really complements the salmon. Quick, easy, tasty. Note that I did use the editor's substitution of individual spices, including using garlic powder instead of minced cloves, which made it even quicker."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.