Creole Salmon Fillets Recipe
- 4 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first three ingredients. Add salmon; shake to coat.
- 2. Place salmon on a broiler pan or baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 10-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 318 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 767mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 34g protein
Reviews for Creole Salmon Fillets
"I found this combination of spices really complements the salmon. Quick, easy, tasty. Note that I did use the editor's substitution of individual spices, including using garlic powder instead of minced cloves, which made it even quicker."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.