These fillets bake up moist and golden brown. Our grown daughters and grandsons like their food on the spicy side, so I knew Creole seasoning would make this entree a family favorite.—Florine Bruns, Fredericksburg, Texas
- 4 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first three ingredients. Add salmon; shake to coat.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan or baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 10-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creole Salmon Fillets in Country Woman March/April 2002, p39
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creole Salmon Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review