- 8 ounces uncooked fusilli pasta or other spiral pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup colossal ripe olives, halved
- 3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the zucchini, tomatoes, cauliflower, olives, green pepper and red onion.
- In a blender, combine the ketchup, sugar, vinegar, onion, garlic, paprika and salt; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream; process until thickened. Pour over pasta salad; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 13 servings.
Originally published as Creepy-Crawly Pasta Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p242
Reviews for Creepy-Crawly Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2013