With a little imagination and varied ingredients, you can create a custom candy with this recipe that you'll love.
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 package (24 ounces) white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups of one or more of the following: dessert mints, jelly beans, M&M's, sugar-coated cereal, miniature sandwich cookies, etc.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating. Stir in the candy, cereal and/or
- cookies. Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet. Cool. Break into
- pieces. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 ounces) equals 339 calories, 12 g fat (11 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.