- 3 cups (1/2 of 16-ounce package) rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil leaves, oregano leaves and crushed red pepper
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®, divided
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Add flour and seasonings; cook and stir 1 min. Stir in broth; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until thickened. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until melted.
- DRAIN pasta; return to pan. Add zucchini mixture, spinach, Parmesan and 1/2 cup mozzarella; mix lightly. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining mozzarella.
- BAKE 10 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Zucchini & Spinach Rigatoni
Sort By :
"I made this tonight for dinner. My husband loved it. I used reduced fat mozzarella & whole wheat pasta! It is a great way to use up some zucchini from the garden. I did not have the kraft shredded mozzarella with a touch of Philadelphia but regular reduced fat shredded mozzarella works fine."
"My family loved this. I added sweet red peppers and used a can of Campbell Soup's beef consome as I didn't have any chicken broth on hand. It still turned out great!"