Creamy Yogurt Ice Pops Recipe
These fun, refreshing peach pops get smooth, creamy goodness from yogurt. Any fruit can be substituted in the recipe. We’ve even used bananas. Yum!—Denise Patterson, Bainbridge, Ohio
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) peach yogurt
- 2 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 medium ripe banana, quartered
- 16 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1-2 minutes. Stir in sugar. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
- 2. Transfer to a blender; add the yogurt, peaches and banana. Cover and process until smooth. Pour 1/4 cup peach mixture into each mold or paper cup. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 16 pops.
1 pop equals 63 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
Reviews for Creamy Yogurt Ice Pops
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC