These fun, refreshing peach pops get smooth, creamy goodness from yogurt. Any fruit can be substituted in the recipe. We’ve even used bananas. Yum!—Denise Patterson, Bainbridge, Ohio
Recommended: 32 Light Desserts That'll Hit the Spot
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) peach yogurt
- 2 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 medium ripe banana, quartered
- 16 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1-2 minutes. Stir in sugar. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
- Transfer to a blender; add the yogurt, peaches and banana. Cover and process until smooth. Pour 1/4 cup peach mixture into each mold or paper cup. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 16 pops.
Originally published as Yogurt Ice Pops in Country Woman June/July 2010, p44
Reviews for Creamy Yogurt Ice Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review