Creamy White Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep Time: 25 min Total Time: 50 min YIELD:12 servings
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-1/2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese (12 ounces), softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1. HEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2. COMBINE chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan. Beat cream cheese, milk, and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
- 3. SPREAD half of the remaining cream cheese sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining cheese sauce and mozzarella; cover.
- 4. BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each equals 342 calories, 18.9 g fat (10.4 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 522 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1.8 g fiber, 20.1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC