- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-1/2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese (12 ounces), softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan. Beat cream cheese, milk, and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
- SPREAD half of the remaining cream cheese sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining cheese sauce and mozzarella; cover.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Creamy White Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Creamy White Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2014
Very good and rich tasting. May need more sauce next time.
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2014
This was delicious. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it could have used a little sauce-- maybe a Parmesan Alfredo or other white sauce. Otherwise, delicious!!