- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-1/2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese (12 ounces), softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan. Beat cream cheese, milk, and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
- SPREAD half of the remaining cream cheese sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining cheese sauce and mozzarella; cover.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Creamy White Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna
Sort By :
"Excellent lasagna! My family's new favorite. I did pour 1 extra cup of milk over the entire lasagna before I placed it in the oven. Perfection!"
"Very yummy! A little dry so we had a little red marinara with it."
"I meant to say that I do not care for sun-dried tomatoes, which is called for in this recipe."
"This was delicious! I do not care for roasted red peppers, but this dish was so creamy and flavorful. I added extra Italian seasoning and would add more chicken next time."