My family loves this pie. Cubes of sweet watermelon "float" in a creamy filling made from condensed milk and whipped topping with a hint of lime. It's a nice change from more traditional fruit pies.—Brent Harrison, Nogales, Arizona
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1-2/3 cups whipped topping
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Watermelon balls and fresh mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine milk and lime juice; fold in whipped topping and cubed watermelon. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing. Garnish with watermelon balls and mint if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Watermelon Pie in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p48
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Watermelon Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review