“This delicious, low-fat recipe with its hint of horseradish has been a favorite for years,“ writes Gene Kelly from Fort Myers, Florida. “It’s so refreshing on a hot summer day and always brings me compliments.“
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, peas and onions. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Veggie Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2006, p55
Reviews for Creamy Veggie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review