- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, peas and onions. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Veggie Salad
Sort By :
"Nice and creamy with lots of flavor."
"I made this salad as written last night to serve today. When I pulled it out of the fridge this morning, it really seemed like it still needed something- so I added about 1/3 cup of real bacon bits. This helped, but I still think it needed something more, possibly some splenda, maybe chopped red pepper. I'll report back if I find good results with these changes."