Creamy Veggie Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup finely crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 13 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine the soup and cheese sauce. Add vegetables and stir to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 246 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 1128mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Veggie Casserole
"My grandchildren loved this and they don't usually like vegetables. Big hit!!"