Creamy Veggie Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup finely crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 13 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine the soup and cheese sauce. Add vegetables and stir to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 246 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 1128mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Creamy Veggie Casserole
"My grandchildren loved this and they don't usually like vegetables. Big hit!!"