Even kids will eat their veggies when you serve them this way, covered in a creamy cheese sauce and topped with crushed crackers. They just might ask for seconds!
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup finely crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 13 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine the soup and cheese sauce. Add vegetables and stir to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Vegetable Casserole in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p29
Reviews for Creamy Veggie Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2008
"My grandchildren loved this and they don't usually like vegetables. Big hit!!"