Creamy Vegetable Medley Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrot and cauliflower blend
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, pimientos, salt, pepper and half of the onions. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until the edges are browned. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 181 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 480 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Vegetable Medley
"very simple to follow... and even my 5 yr-old likes it! Also very quick to make as well. Thanks again!"