Creamy Vegetable Medley Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrot and cauliflower blend
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, pimientos, salt, pepper and half of the onions. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until the edges are browned. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 181 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Creamy Vegetable Medley
"very simple to follow... and even my 5 yr-old likes it! Also very quick to make as well. Thanks again!"