With its rich, cheesy sauce and golden onion topping, this casserole has broad appeal. Because of that—I frequently prepare it for many functions. —Pay Waymire, Yellow Springs, Ohio
Recommended: 25 Potluck Side Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrot and cauliflower blend
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, pimientos, salt, pepper and half of the onions. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until the edges are browned. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Vegetable Medley in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p78
Reviews for Creamy Vegetable Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2010
"very simple to follow... and even my 5 yr-old likes it! Also very quick to make as well. Thanks again!"