- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, basil, onion salt and garlic powder. In a
- bowl, combine the ricotta, egg, cheese and seasoning.
- Spread 1/4 cup white sauce in an ungreased 7-in. x 5-in. x 1-1/2-in.
- (3 cup) baking dish. Cover bottom of dish with 2 large noodle pieces
- and one small piece. Layer with 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup
- white sauce, half of the vegetables and half of the ricotta cheese
- mixture. Repeat layers once, starting with the noodles. Top with
- remaining noodles and sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes
- longer or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 724 calories, 45 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 184 mg cholesterol, 717 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 29 g protein.