- Gradually add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Stir in the sweet potato, potatoes, bay leaves,
- Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are
- tender. Stir in cream and parsley; heat through. Discard bay
- leaves. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 205 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 956 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.