Creamy Vegetable Casserole Recipe
Searching for a different way to prepare vegetables? Look no further. I have a fussy eater in my house who absolutely loves this medley. It can be assembled in a snap, leaving time to fix the main course, set the table or just sit back and relax.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1. Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in soup and cream cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 212 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 650 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Vegetable Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC