Creamy Vegetable Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup seasoned croutons
- Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in soup and cream cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Vegetable Casserole(7)
Sort By :
I ate it for the first time today and it was very delicious, I am going to prepare it for dinner tomorrow
Very tasty. Rich, creamy sauce with a favorite vegetable mixture of California Blend. Used Rothberry Farms Cheese Garlic Croutons for topping. I wouldn't change anything.
Have made this many times over the years since it first appeared in "Quick Cooking." Great taste, love the creaminess from the soup and cream cheese and the crunchy from the croutons. It's definetely been a "repeater."
I use one can (18 oz.) Progesso Creamy Mushroom Soup instead and omit the croutons since my husband doesn't care for them. I use french-fried onion rings or buttered bread crumbs instead. It's also delicious using California blend vegetables and other frozen vegetable medleys.
Really easy to make and great flavor. I used homeade croutons and still very excellent. Even the kids ate it!!!!