Creamy Vanilla Coffee
My husband and his friends would often buy a similar version of this creamy, vanilla-flavored beverage at a nearby coffee house. Because daily stops got to be expensive, I decided to try and make my own. This smooth sensation was the result.Heather Kunkel, Wellsville, New York
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup ground coffee
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups 2% milk
- Place ground coffee in the coffee filter of a drip coffeemaker. Add
- water; brew according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and dry pudding mix. Stir in milk and
- coffee. Chill until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 224 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 204 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.