Creamy Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
I like to make these twice-baked sweet potatoes because they can be prepared ahead of time. With the addition of cream cheese, they are very creamy and not overly sweet. It is so easy to increase the quantity to any number. —Linda Call, Falun, Kansas
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1. Scrub and pierce sweet potatoes. Bake at 375° for 1-1/4 hours or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells.
- 2. In a small bowl, mash the pulp with cream cheese. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with pecans. Place on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 stuffed potato equals 297 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC