Creamy Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe
With a yummy cream cheese filling, these rich, delicious potatoes are sure winners. "They look fancy but are not tricky to make," promises Linda Wheeler of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. "Try doubling the recipe for company."
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1. Pierce potatoes and bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- 2. In a small bowl, mash the pulp with butter, milk and salt. Stir in cream cheese and sour cream. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 3. Place on a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and tops are golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 452 calories, 29 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 561 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC