Creamy Turkey Fettuccine
This is one of my family's favorite turkey dishes. There are never any leftovers. I like it because it's quick, light and delicious. —Paula Marchesi of Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large saucepan, combine the milk, cream cheese and spreadable
- cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheeses are melted and
- mixture is smooth. Stir in the turkey, broccoli, roasted peppers,
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and pepper; heat through.
- Drain fettuccine and place in a large serving bowl. Top with turkey
- mixture; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan
- cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 376 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 461 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch,