Creamy Turkey Cleanup Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli, carrot and water. Cover and microwave on high for 2-4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Stir in turkey, soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and rice. Microwave, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 373 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 983mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Creamy Turkey Cleanup
"I didn't use the microwave. Instead I cooked everything on the stove in one pan."
"This recipe was tasty and very quick and easy to make."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.